- 400g eggplant, diced
- 1/2 medium head (288g) cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 medium (90g) red onion, sliced
- 30ml olive oil
- 3 sprigs rosemary, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Himalayan salt & pepper
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. (16g) pumpkin seeds, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (16g) sunflower seeds, finely chopped
- 25g almond flakes
Servings per recipe: 2
Serving size: 481g
|Average Quantity Per Serve||Average Quantity Per 100g|
|Calories||397 cal||82 cal|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine eggplant, cauliflower, olive oil, rosemary, cumin and garlic. Toss until veggies are well coated.
- Spread evenly across the baking paper ensuring no veggies are overlapping. Season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 50 minutes, or until veggies are cooked through and golden. Turn halfway to ensure all sides are cooked.
- To a large bowl, add cooked veggies, spinach leaves, seeds and almond flakes and toss to combine.
- Serve half of the salad for lunch today and refrigerate the remaining portion for tomorrow’s leftovers.
Please follow and like us: