As a result of lymphatic work, the body’s circumference and cellulite are reduced and general health is improved.
Roller massage is designed for just that.
What are the functions of the lymph nodes?
The lymph nodes’ function is to kill bacteria, strengthen the immune system, filter harmful substances from the body, direct fluid in the body, and slow down the flow of lymph—approximately 2 liters of lymph flow from the lymphatic system into the bloodstream in one day. If the lymphatic system is disrupted due to illness or trauma and the fluid passage through the body is blocked, swelling will occur.
Why is lymphatic massage good?
Lymphatic massage improves metabolism, causes tissue fluid left in the tissues to move again, and reduces congenital edema caused by trauma or unknown causes. The lymphatic system is sometimes so-called lazy, and lymphatic massage trains the lymphatic zone, capillaries, and nodes and encourages them to work again.
The functions of the lymphatic vessels and lymph nodes were explained scientifically in 1930 by Thomas Barthold, a Dane, in his dissertation – the lymphatic system removes residues from the body.
Lymphatic massage affects blood, lymphatic and connective tissue fluids through the lymphatic circulation and stimulates the body’s cleansing work by stimulating the flow of lymph fluid in the lymphatics.
Lymphatic therapy, or manual lymphatic drainage (MLD), is particularly suitable for lymphatic system disorders, edema, and fluid retention.
Lymphotherapy is useful for:
– to relax and relieve stress as it affects the autonomic nervous system
– to relieve muscle tension and pain
– for the treatment of edema due to lack of exercise, fatigue, one-sided working position, excessive heat, hormonal problems
– for metabolic diseases, rheumatism, joint and connective tissue diseases
– skin and respiratory diseases
– as a beauty treatment both before and after cosmetic surgery
– for the prevention and alleviation of pregnancy toxicosis (foot edema)
– to stimulate circulatory cell metabolism
– for cleaning, detoxification and weight loss
– strengthening the immune system
Lymphotherapy is not performed:
– severe kidney disease
– heart failure
– Acute inflammation
– Inflammation of the liver
– in case of arterial blockages
There are general contraindications for all types of massage, which are:
– Acute heart failure (arrhythmias, myocarditis, heart attack)
– hypertension and hypotension
– Inflammation of the veins, varicose veins, risk of thrombosis
– acute inflammatory diseases (eg fever, pneumonia)
– skin diseases (purulent dermatitis, contact dermatitis), wounds
– infectious diseases tumor or suspected tumor
– Acute renal failure
– Acute hepatic impairment
– recent injuries, traumas
– large birthmarks, bruising
– pregnancy at risk
Roller massage helps lymphatic fluid to move.
One procedure takes 56 minutes. During the initial active course (10-15x times), the systems are performed 3-4 times a week. Some people need several courses, this can be specified individually. To maintain the achieved result, the maintenance should be repeated 1-2 times a month later.
Before and after the procedure, we recommend consuming plenty of water and green tea to help the body expel toxins and waste products. During and at the end of the course, we recommend monitoring a healthy lifestyle. We recommend that you avoid heavy meals for two hours before and after the treatment session.
Roller massage is many times stronger and more effective than regular lymphatic massage. The human body would not be able to do this to you with such efficiency. It does not tighten or stretch your skin in any way but Roll Shaper does. You can choose and deal with the place that is most problematic for your body. The procedure is very relaxing and soothing for the whole body as well as the nervous system.
Lymphatic drainage massage is the best type of massage in the treatment of cellulite, as it helps to reduce the fluid in the adipose tissue. The lymphatic system slows down during sleep and in the case of lack of mobility, fatigue and one-sided physical work. Mechanical obstructions facilitate this in the lymphatics, inflammatory processes and cooling of the body. As the lymphatic circuit slows down, slags accumulate – a fluid that presses on the tissues and nerve endings. The massage affects both the cells and the cell intermediate – blood, lymph and connective tissue fluids. The body is cleansed.
The usual lymphatic massage is in the price range of about $130, our roller massage is dozens of times more effective and also cheaper, the price range between $49 to $89.
Other similar procedures are almost twice as expensive in the price range, but in terms of efficiency, they do not outweigh our roller massage.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT and feel the effect for yourself